When Hornblower welcomes groups for company parties and special celebrations, our DJs often field song requests related to the cities where we cruise. Those dancing divas and dudes love rocking out to “Empire State of Mind” as they head down the Hudson River, or swaying to “I Left My Heart in San Francisco” with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.
Here are our favorite tunes about some of Hornblower’s port cities.
- New York: “New York, New York” by Frank Sinatra
- San Diego: “Balboa Park” by Bruce Springsteen
- San Francisco: “Lights” by Journey
- Marina del Rey: “Marina del Rey” by George Strait
- Long Beach: Several songs by Sublime, which got its start in Long Beach...
Tell us about your favorite port-city songs.